About the project
Education in the country is currently facing a number of challenges, including the poor quality and the lack of highly qualified IT professionals. Taking into account the fact that more than 70% of the population of our country consist of youth, thus, it is very important to pay attention to the development of human capital for the future well-being of the country.
The IDF Edu project is aimed at increasing the level of knowledge of the country’s young population in order to create new jobs both in the country and abroad.
- Providing in-demand IT courses
- Providing certificates of course completion from well-known online educational platforms
- Training of qualified specialists for various industries, including the industrial sector.
- Increasing the level of knowledge among government structures
- Providing freelance employment opportunities for graduates
- Improving the digital inclusiveness of the country’s population